Sunday, May 25, 2008

wtf

what a busy day it was for little ol' charleston.
Spoleto is in swing and so are area business.
I worked from 6am until midnight with a 3 hour break somewhere in there last night. Which i spent at the library where i did a little recon of our possible new living in the near future. Even got to stop off and grab kettlekorn from the kettlekorn guy at Piccolo. used my last $2.64.
Anyway, since Friday i have worked near 40 hours and drank a little too much red bull.
it gave me wings right to the toilet... well, and i handn't eaten in like 3 days and worked on about 10 hours of sleep in those 3 days (i'm an married woman with children, i was not out partying and i'm not pregnant. 1 word: spermacide)
omg, when i actually had a chance to rest rest after a long and hard weekend, i passed out asleep for 2 hours. Once awake, my stomach was in knots.
I threw up.
a lot.
i felt freezing cold and hotter than hot.
everything i smelled made me sick and off to the porcilne.
I didn't get to enjoy this Sunday Funday.
I got all of an hour with my girls before this al started.
Thank God leslals was here to the rescue. The children were fed. They were happy.
even daddy got a little r and r.
Thank the heavens that tommorrow is my day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005