Friday, December 16, 2005

blah

Today was one of those days where i wished i just stayed in bed. Isabella was one of those snot nosed children today (all day) and i could not find solace in anything. I watched 40 year old Virgin for the 5th time and tried to watch Superman I but it was too painful. Boring!
There are many times when i dig a hole and jump in so that no one bothers me. That is why i have a small circle of friends and my phone barely rings, but you know, today i really needed a friend to talk to. Even a playdate (what the hell is that anyway..lol) would of been nice.
It's my own fault. I'm like Ms. Daisy illustrated above. She just permeate leave me alone. No man is an island..especially when your husband is working late and your main bitch has found a man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005