Friday, December 30, 2005

Something Fun w/ Artichoke

I have been dying for eons to do something fun with an artichoke. The other day, my family took a field trip to the neighborhood Bi/Lo in search of ingredients for my chipotle chili (fyi- fabulously caliente).

In the produce section a lonely artichoke called out. "I'm delicious! Take me home!"

"Otay"! i shouted with glee as i carefully packed him in my basket. Now he sits wondering what his fate may be. What should i do? I'm so excited but i haven't the foggiest idea what to do with him.

1 Comments:

Blogger vintage lilac said...

My Italian husband turned me onto artichokes. He boils them until tender and we peel off each leaf and scrap the inside by biting midway and scraping down with your front teeth. (I had no idea this is how they were eaten.) by the time you get to the heart you're full!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005