Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Country Christmas

Hey all and Happy Holidays! It was a real country Christmas. We went to Holly Hill, SC to visit the in- laws and we had a ball. We rode my brother-in-law's go cart! He tried to scare me but i was screaming with delight. It was an unbelievable experience going through the mud and taking air on a jump on a narrow path in the woods. I held on for dear life and could care less that i was wearing a skirt and mud was flying. I even got to shoot a beebee gun after dinner. I'm gonna get one for those pesky scavengers that tear up my garbage. The food was terrific. I made mac and cheese and a wonderful cake called Rainbow cake (got it from Mrs. F). Timmy is the best bloody cook on this planet and he made an addicting spiral ham, butterbeans, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet corn and OMG i ate until i passed out! Got to meet Eddie. He was hilarious! A real riot. He's an old time southerner that has spent time in the military, "white slavery", cab driving, even some time in the big house. Anyway, i hope we get to talk to him again one day. Ol' timers are awsome. They can talk for hours and it's better than tv. Well, i have to nurse my big baby. My hubby is suffering from what me and Isabella had.

1 Comments:

Blogger vintage lilac said...

Do tell....what exactly is a rainbow cake?

Amy

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005