Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Judd Apatow Rules!

Sorry for the delay. Well, I've been nursing my daughter back to health (she has an ear infection and a cold) and i in the process got sick too. Not much to report other than a small piece of advice: if you are sick STAY THE HELL AWAY. Can i tell you that i do not enjoy staying up until 1 freaking o' clock in the morning because my toddler cannot breath through her nose; won't eat so she's crying 'cause she's hungry; snot all over her face! This sucks my @ss dry! Isabella usually is out like a light at 6pm!! My husband was a trooper though and stayed right beside us in a steam bath. He rules. You know who else rules? Judd Apatow.

I discovered his talents earlier this year when i rented (hail
NETFLIX) Freaks and Geeks on DVD. It was a show that was unlike anything i've ever watched. It was 1999 and i do not have a clue what garbage i was watching. It takes place during the 80s and explores teenaged angst in the most realistic way..i $hit you not! I was bummed when the final disc arrived. The show was cancelled mid season.
Judd Apatow returned to us with some other tv shows (that too were cancelled) and some off the wall comedies (please skip Anchorman though). 40 year old virgin is the funniest film i've ever seen. I laughed my ass off throughout the 7 times i've seen it. You too will love it, but i must warn you that if you don't like dick and fart jokes, the humor will be a tad junior high (i love dick and fart jokes..lmao). I saw it in the theater with my main bitch (she hated it) and a friend (loved it) on a mom's night out. Rent it. Buy it. Love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005