Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Being Sick Used to be Fun

Being sick use to be fun... once upon a time. Being sick as an elementary schooler meant no school; in bed all day with PJs watching Pinwheel on Nickelodeon, not to forget being pampered. Maybe some Price is Right and I Dream of Genie.When i grew older, that meant no work and still getting paid; no morning commute; Young and the Restless and still Price is Right.
Now, i am running all over the place after my (still sick but better than i) toddler and maintaining the house! Today i washed clothes; cooked dinner [Szechwan], took a bath with my daughter; cleaned my whole houses spotless; organized Christmas cards; talked to my mother, father and 3/4 finished a Christmas quilt! I'm happy that i milked being sick for all it was worth when i had the chance these last 27 years 'cause those days are definitely over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005