Monday, March 10, 2008

$hit, crap, crud

i feel so much better today. i felt like $hit Saturday and Sunday with a 101 temp throughout. I fell asleep to a lot of cable tv but i did get to watch a few really amusing films in the process. It is definately worth watching Mrs. Palfry at the Claremont and Idiocracy was, um, funny. Stoned, it may have been funnier. Unfortuneately the children are acting a little ill. MJ has a runny nose.
I had to make up for lost time. Every week i have a quota of 10 new art projects a week and being sick has jacked up my work. So today i embellished a flattened Bombay Sapphire bottle for a co- worker and cranked out around 10 pendents and 2 compacts with my baby kiln. I even updated my etsy site this afternoon. What a wonderful day! too bad my siatic has hurt this bad since i was pregnant.. no i am not pregnant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005