Wednesday, March 05, 2008

mama is working again

it has been so long since i blogged here that many may not realize that i have re-entered the workforce back in October.
I work in an awesome resturant in downtown Charleston called Grill 225 which is located in the lobby of the Market Pavillion hotel. The hotel is only 66 rooms and is so beautiful. The resturant's food is too good.
On my 30th birthday i got to enjoy a meal of utter perfection. We had oysters, filet mignon, lobster, fois gras, and so much more. I have not eaten something so good. When i ate our passionfruit sorbet (to cleanse our pallet) i swear i saw clear blue oceans and heard steel pans playing in the distance. Too damn good. I now know why people spend hundreds of dollars on our menu. The best is the best for the reason.
Anyway, i love my job which apparently is not something that is said often there. i forgot how awesome it is to have money in the bank..lol it also grants me the oppurtunity to be around people... but mostly it's the money. the money is so sick compared to the $0 i have brought in in the last 3 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005