Friday, August 11, 2006

Terror Plot

Did you hear about all that terror plot $hit yesterday?! It freaked me out because my mother works for an airline and my father left for Trinidad in the morning out of D.C. (I didn’t even get to say goodbye because I complete forgot to call).
Mom told me that he arrived safely but once he got to security they took his cologne, toothpaste, shampoo and a few other liquid products. Isn’t that nuts!? Man, my mother even told me that she was told today at work that items like liquid make- up, foundation, perfume and bottled drinks are to be thrown out upon entry of the airport! Good God. I wonder how many women are going batty..lol (is it too soon to make a joke?). You want to know something that isn't funny?
My father in law had a dream last night that a 747 crashed into his property in Holly Hill. His breaks gave out and he drove through a barricade and witnessed bodies all over the place. Creepy, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005