Monday, July 31, 2006

Dr. Scholls Rulz

On a recent visit to my favorite blog she posted something about Dr Scholls sandals I loved those shoes growing up. My next door neighbor Irene had a couple of pairs: one regular and one high heeled (really high for she is only 4'11"). She let me wear them around her house. I felt so grown up..lol
The shoes that I have pictured above define my style. If I still wore the super high heels, I would totally rock them. Sadly, I abandoned heels a few years back when I started working at the Onion. Had to. Almost a decade of living by the motto “if it doesn’t fit, so help me I’ll wear it anyway!”, took a toll on my back on those 12 hour days even though I wore kitchen shoes. Thank God I stopped before I grew corns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005