Sunday, July 23, 2006

Horoscope

My horoscope (Pisces) this week from the Charleston City Paper was rather riveting. It started off by telling me about this guy who was struck with a disorder that left him only able to see in black and white. He took this "liability" and painted wonderful works of art using only black and white colors. Many years later he was given the opportunity to have color restored to his sight which he blissfully declined. The astrologer suggested that i take this story as inspiration for my present time.
So, okay, take my liabilities and "Make it work", as Tim Dunn would say is my mantra. I can honestly say that i have quite a few shortcomings (as many of us do) that i can work with. I've decided to start off with my weaknesses in artistic endeavourers. I want to paint, but i believe wholeheartedly that i suck. I'll keep you posted on my efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005