Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sonic Rules

I love Sonic! I knew that having Sonic walking distance from our new place in James Island was a great omen since Ghetto Burger was all we had back in N.Charleston (they sold drugs out of the drive thru for Christ sake).
Yesterday we went as a family to Sonic (on a tip from my Iowa pal Kismet) where we served on rollerskates (i only tip if they deliver on skates). We use to get infused sodas with our fav fruit but i just discovered the slushies. They are awesome! They last for a long time and the strawberry lemon is to die for..lol Even the Bubba luvs them with her kids meal.

1 Comments:

Blogger vintage lilac said...

The closest Sonic to me is three states away. Yet, every day I see their commercials on cable for cherry limeade. I'm dying to try one!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005