Tuesday, July 04, 2006

An Almost Fizzled out 4th

It’s 4th of July. Just another day if you ask me. I’ve been in bed all day to make up for being in the kitchen all evening last night. Afterall, the doctor shared with me that I am 50% effaced and the baby is in the downward position.
I only got as far as the front porch to play with low risk fireworks for the babe with the hubby. After being eaten by too mnay bugs we ventured back inside to put her to bed. Needless to say I was bummed to have yet another crap 4th. I missed my family reunion in Maryland again this year too so I was home sick.
As I quickly drifted into a funk, I heard a rapping at the window above my head. The hubby had several sparklers in hand and danced around giving me a private firework display!
Who can be bummed after that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005