Thursday, June 29, 2006

Isi Wake Up Call

This morn I struggled to get back to sleep and found comfort when I thought I heard the hubby changing the babe’s diaper around 8 or 9 am. I heard “oh stinky,” and “yay!” from her. With that, I drifted asleep singing the hubby’s praises.
Around an hour and a half later my sassy toddler burst into my bedroom as if it was her Broadway entrance. “Hi!” she cried as she climbed up the bed.
“Where’s daddy”? I concurred as the room filled with the most unpleasant stench. I vowed to cuss him out for acknowledging her stinkiness and not cleaning it.
I searched all around to find locked doors, my car gone and no daddy in sight. I rang his cell. He hadn’t been home since he left around 6am! OMG, she had successfully climbed out of her crib and came to me!
I reckon it is time for someone to graduate to a big girl bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005