Saturday, June 17, 2006

Weeds

I cherish my new ipod! It’s so F-ing awsome that I wish I was a millionaire ‘cause I would buy one for everyone I know. She’s just so exquisite.
I downloaded my first itunes tv show for $19. I debated between Scrubs (NBC) and a show that I have been dying to watch titled Weeds (Showtime). I decided on Weeds and so far, that show is hilarious!!
The show stars Mary Louise Parker , Elizabeth Perkins and Kevin Nolan. It centers around a newly widowed mother of two who makes ends meet by peddling the ganja to her fellow wealthy suburbanites in a California subdivision. Among the many that she sells to are her accountant (McDonald), her son’s Karate instructor and lawyer. All while maintaining her PTA membership.
I highly recommend this program to those who enjoyed films like Half Baked or Grandma’s Boy or dick and fart jokes..lol. Watching it on my ipod was definitely an experience. I was able to watch tv without disturbing the hubby (who is battling a cold presently). Ahhhhh I love technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005