Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mommy!

My mother has come to visit and i couldn't be happier (well, if my whole family came to visit i would be floating)!She decided to pop in for a quick 36 hours and visit us before she goes out on training and Trinidad again.
The babe warmed up to her immediately and couldn't get enough of her Grandma. We (the hubby was working) went to lunch and talked about everything. Then we shot over to Babies 'R' Us and purchased alphabet building blocks, a new swimsuit (no more poka dot tans), and a pair of summer sandals for the babe..still having our mother/ daughter talks. Afterward my mom bought me the coveted ipod that i have been desiring for a belated anniversary present (the hubby has now inherited the Nano with much enthusiasm)! It was a VERY hot day so we concluded the day with ice cream from Marble Slab. Before she left on Saturday evening, we had got our nails done (me a pedi and her a mani).
I love it when my mom comes to visit. Yea, she buys us all sorts of stuff, but i miss her company. We don't fight as much as we use to (God, we use to argue and hang up angry..lol) and she's actually talking to me like an adult which is about time since i am afterall almost 30 with two children! She's a foxy, groovy lady that i admire and miss when she's not around (eventhough we talk at least once a day). I only wish her visits could be more frequent. I miss my family so much.
*I look like a blemished house in this pic but i don't care, i'm freakin' pregnant, man..lmao*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005