Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Baby Progress

Today was my last visit to the doctor in my second trimester. I start my last trimester May 30th! OMG I cannot believe that I am almost done. With that comes new anxiety.
I am now at the time that our first ladybug was born. With my first pregnancy I went into labor at 27th weeks and after a week of stalling (through drugs and hospital bed rest) the peanut was born weighing 2 lbs 6 oz. It was a scary ordeal, but I never doubted for a moment that she was gonna be just fine. Afterall, I was born at 28 weeks and look how I turned out..lol
Anyway, the doctor has requested that I visit every two weeks until delivery to make sure I haven’t started to dialate. Usually you do that around your 8th and 9th month. Let’s hope not. I have recently realized that I have had a contraction or two in the last couple weeks (more uncomfortable than painful). Needless to say, I’ll be taking it VERY easy until the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005