Friday, May 12, 2006

Pen Pal-ing

I finally wrote and mailed all my letters and goodie boxes this past week. I’m a great pen pal but sometimes I have a tendency to be slow on delivery. I’ll compose a list of who will get what, and then I get sidetracked once I can’t find envelopes or small enough boxes, run out of stamps, or it’s raining.
It’s so fun to get things in the mail! Who doesn’t love to open their mailbox and smile with great surprise a cheesy postcard or even a present from the amazon.com elves? I swear that is why I signed up with Netflix.
This week my writing investment has finally paid off for I have recieved letters from 2 friends who live in Washington and Iowa and a few things from my sister-in-law in Maryland! I can barely contain myself whenever I receive mail that isn’t a friggin’ bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005