Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sleep pose

Apparently i am a "Cliffhanger" when it comes to sleeping (when i actually get to it). Don't get me wrong, i love my husband so much that its scary that i'm sharing my bed with my best friend and we aren't braiding eachother's hair and telling our deepest secrets (we do draw on eachother on occation though...lol). We use to be "spooners" but after sharing the "family bed" and the flip flop of sleep schedules, we have to sleep on opposite sides. Its all for the best.
Just last night after the hubby left for work at 2:15am, our 17 1/2 month old daughter woke up for the seemingly 10th time that i brought her in our bed. Can i tell you that she has become a bed hog this past year (she started sleeping in her own bed about 8 months ago)!? She stretched to all corners smacking me dead in my face with every motion..lmao At one point i even was huddled at the foot of the bed while she had care of 3 pillows and the whole Queen sized bed! I woke to her big browns at 8:30 am (an hour before i usually wake) trying to climb into the window sill above our bed...oh and the worst charlie horse and dead arm. I knew we should of gotten a King sized bed a couple months ago..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005