Monday, April 24, 2006

A Day at the Beach

I LOVE living so close to the beach! We reside in a sunny community 10 miles from folly beach in South Carolina. Today my daughter and i spent a glorious 90 degree day playing in the surf and sand. I even made some new (hopeful) friends that have a son.
We arrived at 11:15am and didn't leave until 4:30pm. We both got tans despite applying sunblock every hour, and here is the joke: the little one has a poka dot tan! The sun just came right through every white poka dot on her navy blue swimsuit.
I think we will definitely will make the beach a weekly trip until the baby comes. Our daughter loves the water and rolling in the sand. When the hubby comes with, he likes to dig holes and try and also find someone to play soccer..lol Me? I love watching my family having fun. It's better than tv!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005