Friday, May 05, 2006

Channelling His Chi

Yesterday the hubby (now done with his men-cycle) was bestowed Nic's first guitar. His parents bought it for him when he first took interest to learning to play. Legend has it, he locked himself in his room for a spell and taught himself based on a guitar notes poster and by ear.
With this guitar, now warpped but still playable for a beginner, my family will do the same. We are gonna channel Nic's skills...lol Our daughter has already learned to strum the freshly stung strings i just bought today at Purple Music/ Fishy Business (a store that sells fish and music for the last 7 years..weird huh) for $7.
I can't remember how to play Smelly Cat anymore, but when i remember, i'll let yha'll know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelle...you are so creative! I finally got the title to your blog. (Blame genetics...lol...so funny...)Pic of Nic made me sad. I have your CD playing w/ me now as I am @ the library. I miss Charleston.
Love always,
your sister from another mother,
Kismet

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005