Friday, May 19, 2006

I Enjoy Being a Girl

Thanks to my father sending me a belated Mother’s Day present, I pampered myself today. The hubby took the little one to the park and I got my hair braided in a style that I have wanted for a long time- two french braids (they called them Goddess Braids) with extensions that cascade down to my waist.
Later that afternoon I got a much needed eyebrow wax and pedicure. Even tried out a new color! I usually get french tip or just pain white polish but a feeling suggested the diversion. I felt like a girl again.
Typically I’m only bestowed the girly treatment when I’m back home in good ol’ DC, but since it’ll be a time before we venture back I decided it was time that I finally found a local hair stylist and nail spa. Ahhh. I love those massage chairs.

1 Comments:

Blogger vintage lilac said...

I love braids. I'm so jealous of braids, too!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005