Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Everyday w/ Rachel Ray

I don't buy magazines ever since i purged my library several years ago. I had magazines from 1995 for Christ sake that looked as if they had never been read (i am very anal about my books and magazines looking pristine). Recently i started buying magazines rather than stealing them from my doctor's offices.
Every month i purchase Cottage Living, Domino, Ready Made (every 3 months), Martha's new mag Blueprint, and now Everyday With Rachel Ray (which i like to call "Aww $hit That's Good Cooking" Magazine.
Her magazine has real fun and easy to follow recipes that new found foodies (by the way, i find that title corny) can enjoy attempting successfully. I recommend that if you love to cook and are intimidated by Gourmet cooking mags but want to flex their wooden spoons try it.
This month's issue has a section on Strawberries; and since i still have 2 pounds left over from the 6 i purchased in the spring chillin' in my freezer, i have to try her super easy Strawberry Sauce! It looks soooooooooooo easy and i have everything already in my pantry (which is good 'cause i'm broke as a joke). I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005