Thursday, May 25, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance?

Not a thing on tv tonight. I succumbed and watched “You think you can dance” on Fox. I have a real distaste for programs like this. You know, the American Idol, Survivor, Great Race crap-ola (I know I’m one of the few), but I just love anything to do with dancing (no I do not watch that inane show Dancing with the Stars).
The show was certainly entertaining and not as mean spirited as I thought it was going to be. Some people had real talent....and some were, let’s just say trying out just ‘cause they were gonna be on tv. There was one dude who was a breaker and he almost broke his friggin’ neck. I have no idea what he was trying to do but he cracked his face doing a flip and knocked his yamaka right off his crown. Sorry, but that was HILARIOUS. He was in good spirits and Fox made sure to show an instant replay like 10 times after it happened.
There was the graceful punk ballet dancer- AWSOME
The divalicous gay dude in the mink- SAD
The 2 month sober dancer who is now on his way to VEGAS to compete- Gotta see how that’s gonna turn out
All in all, I think I may tune in. We’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005