Saturday, May 27, 2006

Registered

“Do you know how much money we’re saving”?! I exclaimed when I found out that we were having another girl. Registering for the second child is so easy. It took me all of 15 minutes to get the few items I do need. Last time it took me and a friend two hours.
This round, I registered for a double stroller (a must), a breast pump (would be wonderful), a Moses basket (not necessarily needed but would be nice) and few inexpensive necessities. We already have a bassinet, crib, swing, play- pen, bottles, toys, plenty of clothes, etc. What else do we need? I wonder if I can register for stuff I just want? Like that 30G ipod...lmao
** Registered under: Wilfong, Charleston, SC at Babiesrus. The same items are available at Target and Wal-mart. Via Amazon.com you can access registry for target, and babies r us (not walmart).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005