Friday, June 16, 2006

Did You See: Britney’s White Trash Makeover

**WARNING: For Britney fans this is not. **
I only have 5 channels on my tv since I haven’t any cable. We ended up stopping for a brief moment on the interview Britney Spears on NBC. In the words of my husband, she had a “white trash makeover”.
What the hell was that broad thinking?! She looked like nothing more than a trashier version of herself (which was pretty skanky to begin with). Awful! Her hair looked like she hadn’t washed it in a week. The makeup looked like she went to a make up counter at Kmart for a free consultation (her face was 3 shade lighter than her plunging neckline). The constant gum chewing during close ups..lmfao. And don’t even get me started on the choice of clothing for a tv interview (do I smell a whore?)! All that was missing was a cadillac hanging from her crimson lips (for those that don’t know a cadillac is a term for 100 sized cigarettes. They are about the length of 1 ½ cigarettes. ).
Being a pregnant woman I know that sometimes it is difficult to feel sexy, but let me tell yah Mrs. Spears surely showed all of us what not to do. After a few hearty chuckles at her expense I felt like a beauty queen with my swollen buddha belly and engorged breasts, I actually started to believe my husband when he said that I look- how does he put it?- ravishing. “Well, ah shucks Mister,” I blush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005