Monday, July 10, 2006

Bored.. and Tacky?!

Bedrest SUCKS A$$! If I had a remote for my bedroom VCR and DVD player (AWOL because of the wee lassie), it would not be so mundane. I spend a lot of time in the front yard in a newly purchased beach lounger (I only got to use it at the beach twice before I was sentenced to bed arrest) getting eaten by mosquitoes and watching PBS (Mr. Rogers rulz, man).
Today the hubby took the bubba with him on his errands that ran all afternoon. I actually did not know what to do with my unfamiliar freedom. Our daughter is more entertaining than a PsP. What to do?
Two words: Not much.
I fell asleep to the director’s commentary of A Christmas Story and then woke to play with my paper machie.
I love balloons. I find them so festive and to hear a balloon pop to me is as sad as a crying child. So I made these paper machie balloons to cascade somewhere. Maybe the babe’s bedroom.
Anyway, the hubby shared that he thought me to be tacky!! I disagreed with great vivacity. I am not freakin’ tacky. Tackiness is associated with being tastless. Hey, I may be eccentric but not tasteless!
I really think there is a difference. Is there? Am i in denial?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005