Thursday, August 03, 2006

Our First Visitors

Yesterday we welcomed our first out of town visitors. What a joy! We have not had many visit us since we moved back here several years ago other than my parents and my Auntie Girlie.
My second family, the Koutras clan came for the afternoon as they vacationed in northen Myrtle Beach (2 hours away). I stood so overzealous of them coming that I waited at the curb of my driveway eager to see them again. I had not seen them since February.
Out filed Alexander (the Greek pimp at almost 16 years old), Louis (the brilliant little brother I’ve always wanted) and his girlfriend Jenny (who I cannot get enough of), and Irene (mom and best friend for the last 22 years) out of their minivan.
I introduced them to Sonic Drive- in since they don’t have ‘em back home (but they do have Chipotle.. yummm. Chipotle) on the way to the beach. I forgot my camera so I didn’t get any pictures sadly as they played with Isabella in the surf.
It was sad to see them leave, but I do have a wonderful memory of such a fun afternoon. I miss ‘em so much. I basically lived with them when I was growing up. **sigh** I’ll see ‘em again around Christmas (which is just around the corner!) When we go home for the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005