Monday, August 07, 2006

My New Jam

I love all sorts of music (not country pop though. Gimmie Johnny Cash though). Pending on a fleeting mood I could listen to Zero 7, Iron and Wine or Bjork; or go old school (1980s or 1990s pop/ r&b) and belt almost forgotten tunes at the top of my lungs. Today, I want to shake my @ss.
I do not have MTV or listen to the radio often at all, but a few gems have slipped into my conscienceness. Please hold any judgement, but I’m TOTALLY DIGGIN’ Justin Timberlake’s new single “Sexy Back”. OMG.. I love it. It makes me want to get out of my chair and dance (swollen belly and all). Sadly, it is not available to download via itunes, but I am eager to find out when. If you do not feel the need to move while listening to this, somethin’ wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005