Monday, May 12, 2008

redbull infused day off

Today is my day off.
i have to tell ya, i love Folly. i know that i mention this often, and honestly..i have to say it again. I love Folly. The whole day to do whatever i please without a concern of going to work.
Watched a couple episodes of the L Word.
Made a big breakfast
Went on a bike ride with the family unit up and down W. Cooper and W. ashley ave. I have some crafty plans for later.
As we rode, and my redbull kicked in, i wonder about the validity of their claim that it boosts metabolism and improves performance, endurance and reaction speed.
I have lost a few pounds since i've been introduced to this craziness. And i motor around work like some aderol crazed rabbit doing my job and everyone elses.
Just last week someone asked me "what are you on?"
"i got 6 hours of sleep and i've just finished a redbull," i retorted as i cleaned the wax out of 10 glass votives. I strongly believe that he didn't believe me. Come on. This is the food and bev industry and many are hooked on $hit, but really.. me and caffinee are like a firecracker and a flame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005