Monday, May 05, 2008

gocco

so last week i finally bought a gocco press. Why the heck do i need another hobby? Well my friends, our itty bitty house on the beach gets positively sweltering once that kiln runs. i need a craft to fill the time that i cannot use my kiln when we hit 100+ degrees. Kiln + oven + dishwasher + 600 sq ft apartment= hot in herrre
But i degress... i finally got a gocco press for printing stationary and clothing for my etsy site. It didn't come cheap, but it is as awesome as i thought it was gonna be.
i made my first print with Bubs. A funky dude saying hi in what can best be described as a mutant moose with stripped horns. Hopefully one of these days i will start my letter writing again it will be my stationary.
I've been so busy and now that i have discovered liquid speed- aka sugar free redbull- i'm 10x more active. When i sit down, i fall alseep. Even as i type this very blog, i am standing in the kitchen cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005