Thursday, April 17, 2008

print gocco come soon!

i'm so excited i can dance. i have finally purchased a brand new gocco printer after many unsuccessful bidding wars on ebay for the last several years. I found the cheapest place around in the US that sells 'em and after $199 on at 1am, i succumed to the desire. I wanted it so bad. I'm hoping i'm not going to get f*cked and i just threw away $200!

This new machine made in Japan by Riso, i believe is still discontinued after a high demand from artists and crafters all around the globe, will take my work to another level i feel. I can use it on paper; incorperate it in my stained glass pieces; my fused glass pieces; t-shirts; any piece of fabric ( finally i will use the blank tshirts i often by at Michaels ot the thrift store. OMG, the possibilities are endless!

I'll occationally post my projects, if i ever get the machine..lol. Perhaps join one of those etsy and flickr teams..lol i can be finally cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005