Wednesday, May 28, 2008

carepackage from heaven

occationally i get care packages from back home.
ever since i was in college, my folks would send me their remanants and impulse buys.
my dad goes to the pawn shop often for digital cameras, headphones and such.
today's care package had an ipod (160G);
and a dress for the bubs (my mother just returned from her umpteenth time in Trinidad this year). The ipod is just in time since its successor occationally only plays out of the right ear.
This newish ipod is soooo awesome. I dig the scroll screen and it even came with a large library that is certainly an education. Once i ever have money again, i'll splurge (it'll be a while...lol) on a new pair of Bose Headphones (mine are officially dead), and an av cords so that i can enjoy The Office on tv from my ipod!
My low time at work will certainly be filled with hours of music and video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005