Thursday, May 29, 2008

f&b art

worked tonight and it felt good to be on the floor again even if it was my day off. I miss that hustle and bustle of the people. It's like a complicated dance.
a dance?
if you were in the industry where your kitchen is tiny and it serves a hotel of 66 and a dining room that is filled to the brim, as well as the bar, you'd get it.
I love it so much that i am seeing an increase in my f&b inspired art.
I gave an illustration to one of the line cooks. She was partly the inspiration. Anyway, i plan on putting this on the cover of a cookbook for etsy. I already have a title (i'm not gonna tell all my secrets) and it'll consist of a handfull of recipies.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ramos Family said...

OOhhh, I would love to see your cookbook! When will it be ready?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005