Sunday, January 15, 2006

Abandon House on cemetery Rd

Today we spent a quiet afternoon in the country. No go carts for me this visit yet still enjoyable. Larry and TJ (my 14yr old brother-in-law) found this lone abandoned house on a long dirt road. As you can see it's pretty large but the eerie part is that it seems as if the family picked up an left in the middle of the nite. There were photos littered across the living room and bed rooms; toys and random family evidence. The kitchen was stocked and classroom drawings lined the rickety, carpeted staircase walls. Tj said it had electricity up until recently and running water. What happened? Is the house haunted like in that Nicole Kidman film The Others? Was there a portal that sucked up the family? Was it a family running from the law? I guarantee there is a logical explanation but my overactive imagination wonders why? I bet i have nightmares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005