Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Productive Insomniac

Another night of i nsomnia. You see, i have had this relationship with Tylenyol Pm since college. Sometimes i am lucky enough to get Ambien but i really dislike that 'cause hard core sleeping aids give me nightmares. When i'm pregnant i give sleeping pills a found kiss good- bye like my cigarettes and occational glass of wine.
I've tried everything from warm milk to melato nin . Nothing works. I guess i was born this way. I believe strongly that in a previous life i must of been a cat. Napping is one of my favorite hobbies. I can fall asleep almost instantly in the warming light of the sun. Night comes upon us and i am like a vampire in search of blood.
Why do i share this intimate detail with you? Well, i have no idea. I've always been a person that shares too much personal information.
I remember when i was younger i would have these weekend binges of no sleep. I would camp out in front of the tv with a typewriter (i loved writing) or a babysitter's club book or a fresh stack of paper and markers. I would watch Cinemax (lmao), those awful 80s movies like <Hamburger: the Motion Picture or reruns on Nick at Nite. On Sunday i actually brought the paper in because i heard them throw it on our doorstep at 5 am.
Now, i blog; journal; watch DVDs (no cable, remember); craft and the new hobby: bake. Tonight i made chocolate cupcakes! They were awsome!! I didn't expect make 3 dozen (that i also practiced my piping skills on) as a result of my midnight endevour, but holy $hit they were so soft and perfect. I actually danced and busted out the camera because i had to share it with you.
Did i eat 'em all? Afterall i am eating for 2. Nope. I gave a dozen to my doctor's office; another dozen to the ladies of the library and i'm keeping a dozen for us (and if i see the meter reader, the mailman, etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005