Friday, May 30, 2008

gimmie green

had a meeting with Big Nici and i like how it ended.
He said that when you have employees with a strong work ethic, you need to retain them. So he retained me.
let's pray that it'll work out.I'm going to head on over to the front desk where i can make more money and stop the working in the parlor. There are commissions and such that certainly add up quickly.
i don't want 4 doubles a week, but i 36 hours a week means i make NOTHING since those cheapskates on the parlor aren't helping my pocket even though they are drinking all my booze for free.
When i first started, i dug it. I made near $200 in 2 weeks of painless 4 hour shifts. Now.. i have made $27 in the last 3 weeks. Give a sista a little green! i take both, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005