Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm a Wreck

It's been a week since our second pregnancy freak out. I've had two sonograms since yet still i'm a freakin'' wreck. Everytime i need to use the bathroom, i go with butterflies in my stomach. With Isabella, i didn't have a worry in the world, but with this one, i don't know. I'm scared to go to the gym. I'm scared to be with my husband. I'm scared of every gas bubble! People say that my tiredness and nausea is a good sign and not to worry too much about it. Jeez, i wish it was that easy.
On a happier note (this blog is to celebrate my daily musings!!) Isabella is about walking. She's a trip and she surely knows how to make you laugh. This morning she danced whilst Elmo sang about wild animals..lol. Thank God for the little things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

while i was reading that..i just started to cry. I know everything will be just fine. I've been thinking about you guys alot.. i'm also crying because i'm so happy at how much isabella is growing up. it all just makes me happy. Love you guys always

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005