Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i smoke my camels flat

Watched some a$$hole friggin' drive over my pack of smokes.
After a short day of training this morn, i came home to my girls. Tan, and fresh from their second day on the beach. I took them for a bike ride and Bubs noticed that my smokes fell out of my back pocket.
i made a uturn.
i had lost a pack yesterday when i accidently spilled a whole bottle of Diet Coke in my purse.
I didn't turn around quick enough and surely a white Honda Civic drove over 'em.
I swear it even looked like they were trying to run over 'em.
I smoked 'em anyway.
Flat or not, they are still smokeable..lol

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ramos Family said...

Oh Janelle. I think it was a sign from God that you shouldn't be smoking. =)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005