Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Walk the Line

You know what love story i thought was so beautifully protrayed on film was? Walk the Line.
OMG. That film made me go straight to the library and reserve Cash by Johnny Cash and check out At Folsom Prison! I never knew who Johnny and June were until about 2 years ago. I loved his rendition of a Nine Inch Nails song Hurt and a Beatles cover.
The love story was tragic (at times) and sooooooooo beautifully climatic. I watched the film 2x in 12 hours. The commentary was quite educational on music history of that time.
I know why Reese Witherspoon got that Oscar (FYI- Phlip S. Hoffman was AWSOME in Capote and much deserving of that Oscar. I've loved him since Twister and Boogie Nights). She and Joaquin Pheonix(yum) had chemistry. Acted so naturally that i completely forgot i was watching the girl who lost her virginity to Mark Walberg and Ryan Phillipe;and the kid who went to SpaceCamp (you forgot, didn't you?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Achieving top seeded amature status since 2005